FIRMWARE OPPO NEO R831K DOWNLOAD - Upon the request of someone who encountered a boot loop problem of his Oppo Neo R831K. When your device got boot loop, your device will not boot properly, just stuck on boot logo. This kind of problem seems to be a firmware damage. To be able to fix this, we need to flash the Oppo Neo R831K firmware through SP Flash tool.
FIRMWARE OPPO NEO R831K What Do You Need ?
- Desktop or laptop with Windows operating system
- USB cable (make sure it’s properly working)
- SP Flash tool v5.15
- MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
The stock ROM was divided into two parts. Download both parts:
FLASH OPPO NEO R831K FIRMWARE
- Place all the files in one folder and move it to other location preferably on desktop. Extract everything using 7zip or Winrar.
- The first thing we are going to do is to install the USB driver. I made a separate guide for that to make this article neat. If you are using Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Assuming that Windows is now able to detect your device. Unplug your phone and turn it off. Open SP Flash tool folder. Find flash_tool.exe and run it as administrator.
- From the main screen of SP Flash tool, click scatter loading and navigate the MT6592_Android_scatter inside the stock ROM / firmware folder.
- Now click Download button. For some scenario, if you encountered PMT Error. Change the option to firmware upgrade.
- While holding volume up or volume down, connect your device into the computer. You will see a progress bar once the flashing process has been started. A green check icon will appear when it finished.
- In some case that you encountered BROM Error, don’t panic it only means that your Oppo Neo R831k is not yet completely recognize, just wait for the driver installation to finish. Note you don’t need to install anything; it will automatically install since you already installed the required USB driver. Once the driver has completely installed. Remove your phone from the computer and repeat the process from Step 5. Make sure to plug it in the same USB port.
- Wait for the process to finish. You will see a green check icon upon successful flash operation.