ACER SWIFT 7 SF713 REVIEWSThe Acer Swift 7 is a 13.3in laptop that is ridiculously thin. It isn’t the quickest but if you’re not looking to do anything intensive and want a thin, elegant computer, the Acer Swift 7 delivers in spades.
It isn’t short of competitors, with the the 12in Huawei MateBook E featuring the same processor . There’s also the stylish 13.3in HP Spectre 13, which has an Intel Core i7-6500U and the 2-in-1 Acer Switch 5 Surface Pro look like and gives you an Intel Core i5-7200U, 256GB storage and a 12in display.
ACER SWIFT 7 PERFORMANCE
Design and build qualityThe first thing I noticed when I first picked up the laptop was its excellent build quality. Looking very similar to the HP Spectre 13, its black aluminium exterior and gold finish lend the Acer Swift a premium, high-end feel. Acer’s attention to detail is superb, with a chamfered aluminium frame around the trackpad and Gorilla Glass 5 topping the Full HD IPS display adding a small touch of luxury.
It’s among the thinnest laptops in its class, and it’s also fairly light at 1.1kg. The Dell XPS 13 is 15mm thick, while the HP Spectre 13 gets closer at 10.4mm. Despite the design, though, Acer hasn’t compromised on build quality. Due to its aluminium body, the laptop is sturdy and doesn’t suffer from any flex when you manhandle it.
Unfortunately, its design does have one limitation: it picks up fingerprints rather too easily for my liking and, if you have sweaty fingers, the Acer Swift 7 chassis will be a mess of smudges before you know it.
Keyboard and TrackpadThe Acer Swift 7 keyboard feels a little mushy, with the key switches providing an unsatisfying feel when typing. Surprisingly, there’s no backlighting, which means non-touch-typists will have difficulty typing in dim conditions.
PerformanceTo power the Acer Swift 7 SF713 Drivers , Acer has opted for a seventh-generation Intel Core i5-7Y54 processor and 8GB of RAM. This is effectively a rebranded Core M series chip, which means it’s a low-power chip designed for use in slim-light machines like this.
ACER SWIFT 7 BENCHMARK TABLEThat also means slower performance than the U-series mobile processors this. Put into numbers, it scored only 29 in the ASPIRE benchmark, although this is faster than the Huawei MateBook E’s score of 24. The cheaper Acer Swift 5 and Acer Swift 3 achieved a score of 45 and 32 respectively.
Acer Swift 7 battery lifeBattery life was more impressive, however, with the Acer Swift 7 SF713 achieving 7hrs 6mins in the ASPIRE battery test – that’s not as good as the new Surface Pro, for instance, but it’s above average for its class and should get you through most of a working day. Add in a fantastic trackpad, attractive design and above-average battery life, and it’s an excellent, affordable alternative to the plus machines that seem to be increasingly the norm these days.
The trackpad, on the other hand, is excellent. Its large surface area makes navigation and Windows 10 gestures easy to perform. ACER ASPIRE A114-31 DRIVERS WINDOWS 10 The left and right click buttons also provide satisfyingly clicky feedback.
The Acer Swift is a gloriously slim laptop. It might not be the fastest portable on the block, but it’s amazingly slim, very light, and the price is lower than a lot of the ultraportable competition. The Acer Swift 7 is an ultra thin laptop with a stunning design that will leave you in awe. At only 9.98mm at its thickest point, it’s the slimmest Windows 10 laptop on the market. Coupled with its stunning matte-black aluminium exterior and gold inner surface, Acer has produced a masterpiece of design. But does its slender design hamper its performance?
ACER SWIFT 7 SF713 DRIVERS WINDOWS 10
- Download Acer Swift SF713-51 Drivers – Audio – Realtek Audio Driver
- Download AHCI – Intel SATA AHCI Driver Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download Bluetooth – Atheros Bluetooth Driver (NFA344) Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download Bluetooth – Intel Bluetooth Driver Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download Wireless LAN – Atheros Wireless LAN Driver (NFA344) Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download Wireless LAN -Intel Wireless LAN Driver Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download Chipset – Intel Chipset DriverWindows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download DPTF Intel – Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download IO Drivers – Intel Serial IO Driver Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download TouchPad – Synaptics Touchpad Driver Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download Turbo Boost – Intel Turbo Boost Driver Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51Download VGA – Intel VGA Driver Windows 10- Acer Swift SF713-51
- Download Quick Access – Acer Quick Access Application- Acer Swift SF713-51 Drivers download